Friday 20 January 2012

My First Post

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start this blog with the intention of blogging about my collection, new pieces we find as well as my life as a working mum.

I have been collecting things from the 40s through to the 70s for over 2 years with my partner Paul. We love danish inspired teak furniture, including those made in Australia, and love Australian pottery especially Barsony items for which we have a severe addiction to. These black lady lamps and figurines have taken over our house.

We also have a wonderful 11 month old daughter Alannah together.

If you have any questions about any of my pieces where they came from or what they are just ask and I will be more than happy to fill you in.


Some of my lamps

One of my favourite ones
 

 My little princess at 4 months. In one of her nanas hand embroidered bibs

My little girl again at 10 months on Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment